Friday, April 17, 2015

Post #69 doing well

I missed posting on Bill's 4th anniversary so better late than never.  Things are going well.  The Dr. Is very happy with his progress.  Bill now goes to see Dr. Ayala at Moffitt every six months.  All of his blood work continues to be in the normal range.

Bill is a strong man and I am very proud of the fight he has put up against this disease, he has won!!

Thanks to all the folks that read the blog and provide comments.  Keep them coming. We will continue to update our readers on Bill's success.

Mike

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have just been diagnosed with tpll. It was found on routine blood work initially and has been verified by me Anderson. My dr here in Grand Rapids Michigan has never seen it. I'm wondering if I should see someone who has. Thank you so much for sharing this journey. I feel quite alone, even though I have great family and friends. I'm also wondering if Bill would say the difficult treatment was worth it. I know that sounds harsh, but that is where I am right now. You can reach me via email or phone. Thank you
Kathi Haehnel
6162923107

Brian Ries (RiesBrian7@aol.com) said...

I read through a lot of the postings here and wanted to say thank you. I've recently started my battle with T-PLL and ultimately, it hasn't gone well but this gave me such strong hopes. Thank you so much.

Larry Basil said...

Bill you are an inspiration to me! when I was told I had this disease my wife and I were devastated. As I finish my last 2 Campath infusions at Moffitt I can tell you I have read your blog over and over and it has gotten me through these past 3 months. I am happy to say that I am in remission and moving towards transplant. I see where you are today and feel very positive of my future.
I would just love to get in contact with you somehow. Hopefully I will hear from you soon.
Larry

Peter said...

Your blog has given me hope. We are in Seattle for a transplant due Nov 16, 5 months after completing 36 treatments of campath. A very rare form of leukemia, we are pleased to hear from someone who has been there. Even here in Seattle at the SCCA it is uncommon. Thanks for your blog and am looking forward to hearing more.