Thursday, December 2, 2010

Post #47 Update.............

Things have been kind of busy on my end with work and caring for Bill, hence the gap in an update. By the end of the day my energy level is very low. I will provide a more extensive update over the week-end, but here is the abridged version.

Bill is making progress:
-His mouth is healing - still having difficulty with pain in the throat and esophagus.
-His blood counts have been staying level.
-The BK virus will be around for a while, still has blood in the urine and pain in the abdomen, sometimes the pain is severe.
-If he continues on the path he is on and starts eating and drinking on his own he could be discharged to the local apartment by the week-end.

Thanks for following and thank you for all your support for Bill and I.
Mike

2 comments:

AgentNotes said...

That does sound better. I hate to think of Bill hurting - he's such a nice guy - but I hope he feels better soon.

Yinyaker said...

Just checking for updates. We are very concerned and think of you two often.